1/2" Bronze Fire Glass
Bronze has a strange timeless elegance to it, having been used in decorative art for centuries. Keeping with this ancient tradition, we bring you bronze fire glass from our 1/2 inch fire glass collection to help you add a touch of classic elegance to your customers' décor.
Just as gorgeous as the bronze fire glass from our 1/4 inch collection, these larger 1/2 inch pieces have a slightly greater appeal and allow for better air circulation, thus delivering a larger flame. Whether used outdoors, in your customers' firepit, or indoors, in their living room fireplace, our 1/2" bronze fire glass works equally well; the dancing flames rising from the bronze glass bed create an amazing fire display that will leave all onlookers spellbound.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our bronze fire glass is not just enchanting to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is manufactured using brand new non-tumbled tempered glass via a specialized 5-step process that gives it a brilliant shine and allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration.
One additional benefit of fire glass is that it does not require any regular maintenance or cleaning, because it emits no soot, smoke, or ash.
1/2" Bronze Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Non-tumbled, color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download