1/2" Maui Breeze Reflective Fire Glass
Did you know tiger sharks prefer the dark blue waters of Maui above all others? And no wonder, the waves and sandy beaches of Maui are arguably the most beautiful in the world. And to show our love for the breathtaking scenery of the Maui shores, we introduce our lovely 1/2" Maui Breeze reflective fire glass!
Especially suited to poolside environments, this lovely fire glass is sure to delight your customers and their guests even before their fire feature is lit. When they finally ignite the fire, the flames will appear to dance upon the ice-like glass pieces and the reflective nature of this fire glass will further intensify the effect, mesmerizing the audience and becoming the focus of all attention. Your customers are sure to receive a fair share of compliments!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Maui Breeze reflective fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our 1/2" Maui Breeze reflective fire glass is made with high quality, non-tumbled, tempered glass and has undergone a unique 5-step manufacturing process which ensures it can withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without any cracking, or any loss of shape or color. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine.
Furthermore, our fire glass does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot.
1/2" Maui Breeze Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Ocean Blue & Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature as compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download