1/2" Pacific Blue Reflective Fire Glass
Many people can continue gazing at the deep blue, calm, waters of the ocean for long periods of time. The same is true about watching a cheery, yellow fire in a warm, cozy fireplace. Combine the two and you get a mesmerizing display, sure to capture the attention and imagination of all onlookers. Now, your customers can create exactly such a display in their fire feature with our 1/2" Pacific blue reflective fire glass!
The deep blue hue of this reflective fire glass is the perfect complement to the oranges and reds of the fire, reminiscent of a breathtaking sunset over a calm sea. When the fire feature is set alight, the reflective quality of these beautiful glass pieces will only serve to enhance the mood, gleaming and reflecting the colors of the surroundings, enchanting the audience and becoming the focus of all conversations.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
But our Pacific blue reflective fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Engineered to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 Fahrenheit, this non-tumbled tempered glass will always retain the same deep, pacific blue color as the day . What a lovely way to beautify a home!
Furthermore, our fire glass gives off no harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, thus cleaning and maintenance is easy!
1/2" Pacific Blue Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download