1/4” Black Fire Glass
Black exudes power, grace and a timelessly formal sense of style. It is a color that is known to absorb all negative energies and give a touch of class to almost any color scheme. When you add black to any presentation, get ready for a sensational display worth remembering.
American Fire Glass' 1/4” black fire glass is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor fire features, bringing a classy appeal to every gathering. When set alight, the flames seem to dance upon the seemingly wet glass in a display of stunning contrast, immediately becoming the focus of all conversations.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Aside from its beauty, our black fire glass is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
This amazing non-tumbled tempered glass has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever cracking, or losing its color or shape.
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any toxic fumes, smoke, or ash, so it is extremely easy to maintain and clean.
1/4" Black Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Non-tumbled, color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download