1/4" Pacific Blue Fire Glass
Let your customers bring home the beauty of the cool blue ocean waters with the Pacific blue fire glass from our ¼ inch fire glass collection. The amazing blue color has a cool, soothing effect and seems to spread calm and tranquility all around.
Our 1/4" Pacific blue fire glass is a terrific choice for both indoor and outdoor fire features. If your customers' décor consists primarily of shades of blue or white, then our Pacific blue fire glass will blend seamlessly into it. It works well with both classic and contemporary décors and is especially impressive poolside. If your customers have a fire pit or fire bowl next to their pool, this unique blue fire glass will produce a display worth remembering. The bright, effervescent flame dancing off the Pacific blue glass will create the illusion of fire on water, leaving all guests mesmerized.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
But our Pacific blue fire glass isn't just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits or fireplaces. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our 1/4" Pacific blue fire glass is manufactured using a unique multi-step process that renders it great strength, heat resistance, as well as a lovely shine. This non-tumbled tempered glass has been designed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees without cracking, or losing its color or shape.
Furthermore, our fire glass releases no smoke, ash, soot, or residue, which means it requires hardly any cleaning and is extremely low maintenance!
1/4" Pacific Blue Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Non-tumbled, color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download