1/4" Azuria Reflective Fire Glass
Have you ever felt the cool, clear waters of the Caribbean beckoning you? Do you find relaxation in gazing at the calm, tranquil, dark blue tropical water as it laps the shore? Now your customers can capture the same look and feel in their own homes with our 1/4" azuria reflective fire glass.
The azure color is reminscent of cool water on a hot day, and when used as a base for a fireplace or fire pit, this glittering glass will add just the right tropical touch to the décor. The color transitions well to evening use too due to its light properties. It’s just the right color for any decorating theme, indoors or outdoors, and pairs well with bright hues. Our reflective azuria fire glass is also a great complement to the colors in a fire.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
This amazing product is not just beautiful to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the tubes and pipes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Even over time, this 1/4" azuria reflective fire glass will retain its original intensity of color regardless of how often your customers use it in their fireplace or fire pit. Made of non-tumbled tempered glass, it is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without fading or chipping.
1/4" Azuria Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Azure
- Use:In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download