1/4" Bronze Reflective Fire Glass
With our 1/4" bronze reflective fire glass, you can bring the age-old beauty and elegance of the Bronze Age right into their living room!
Dark bronze hues are truly timeless, capable of producing a feeling of antique style or modern flair. The robust earth tones of our bronze reflective fire glass with the hint of brilliant metallic sparkle will give your décor an inviting, friendly, confident and modern feel. Onlookers will be enchanted by the warm bronze glow reflecting off the fire glass and the refraction of light it produces. This color provides a magnificent indoor or outdoor base for your fire pit or fireplace.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our 1/4" bronze reflective fire glass is not just beautiful, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Non-tumbled and tempered via a rigorous, 5-step manufacturing process, our reflective fire glass is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, our fire glass can last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of our 1/4" bronze reflective fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/4" Bronze Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download