1/4" Pacific Blue Reflective Fire Glass
Some things in life have the power to beckon you, even when you're thousands of miles away. The ancient Pacific ocean, with its peaceful and serene blue hue, is one of those things.
This gorgeous blue fire glass is ideally suited for locations with water features, such as swimming pools, but will look spectacular in almost any backdrop whether used in indoor fireplaces or outdoor fire pits. When the fire feature is lit, all onlookers will be treated to a mesmerizing display as the Pacific blue reflective fire glass gleams and reflects the bright yellow flames dancing above them.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Pacific blue reflective fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, but also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire features. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All of our non-tumbled, tempered reflective fire glass has been engineered to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without the slightest change in color or shape. This beautiful blue glass is guaranteed to retain its dazzling reflective properties even after years of use.
Another major advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/4" Pacific Blue Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download