American Fire Glass - 18" x 6" Rectangular Drop-In Pan with Spark Ignition Kit - Natural Gas
A warm, cozy fire pit can be an ideal outdoor retreat for family and friends, especially during those cold winter months. Our 18" x 6" rectangular drop-in burner pan with spark ignition kit (natural gas) is just what you will need to organize such an event. With just the flip of a switch, your guests will be enjoying a brilliant flame and lots of memorable conversations!
Our 18" x 6" rectangular drop-in pan with spark ignition kit (natural gas) comes fully equipped with all the following components:
18" x 6" Rectangular Drop-in Burner Pan w/ Built-in H-Burner
Our 18" x 6" rectangular drop-in burner pan comes with a convenient 'lip' so that it can be installed into a fire pit and easily removed after use. These burner pans greatly reduce the amount of fire glass your customers will need to fill their fire pit by creating a false bottom which gives the illusion that the fire pit is full, whereas only the top part of it is. All our rectangular drop-in burner pans are made of 100% stainless steel, which means they are very durable and can withstand extreme heat as well as harsh weather without sustaining any damage or rusting. Each comes with a built-in H-burner and drilled weep holes to prevent water accumulation
A Push Button Spark ignitor
battery included and ignites with the push of a button
Fire Pit Connection Accessories - including gas hose (5' and 5'), chrome key valve with key.
Optional Accessory - Push Button Ignitor Mounting Plate for mounting your key valve and your push button for the spark ignitor.
18" x 6" Rectangular Drop-In Pan with Spark Ignition Kit (Natural Gas) Specifications
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs
- Material: High Quality Stainless Steel (hand crafted)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Style: Contemporary
- Length: 18"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 2"
- Flange: 1 1/4"
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Fire glass capacity: 11 lbs of fire glass required (not included)
- Special Feature: Drilled holes (not punched) in order to prevent whistling
- Burner Heat rating: 70,000 B.T.U/Hour rating maximum
- For use in: To be used in outdoor, vented, natural gas fire features ONLY
- Prop. 65 Warning: This product may contain compounds known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Documents & Downloads
Cutout Size & Recommended Fire Ring