1/2” Aqua Blue Luster Fire Beads
When temperatures flare and you yearn for something cool, nothing relieves you like water. And when your customers need something cool for their summer get together, nothing does the trick like our aqua blue luster fire beads!
Similar to our normal aqua blue fire beads, this exquisite variety has been infused with silica, giving it a soft warm glow. These delightful glass beads will help your guests relax by cooling the eyes and soothing the minds from stress and worries. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments, our aqua blue luster fire beads will go especially well in decors of white or blue backgrounds. They also complement water features wonderfully! When the fire feature is lit, all eyes will be fixated on the mesmerizing spectacle of shining blue beads, reflecting and enhancing the light from the bright yellow flames dancing over them. What a sight to behold!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our aqua blue luster fire beads are not just beautiful to gaze upon, but also very practical. They do a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire beads a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire beads are manufactured using high quality glass, via a unique 5-step process that gives them their lovely shine and allows them to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine.
Another great advantage of fire beads is that they do not emit any smoke, soot, ash, or harmful chemicals. This means they require hardly any cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
1/2” Aqua Blue Luster Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Luster
- Color: Aqua Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download