1/2” Caramel Luster Fire Beads
Everyone loves a little caramel! The sweet pleasure of caramel is second to none, but that's not all... the warm, honey color of caramel is also very soothing to the eyes and relaxing for the mind.
Reminiscent of delicious caramel candy drops, these wondrous 1/2" beads are sure to bring some smiles to the faces and cheer to the conversations. This luster variety of fire beads is infused with silica which gives the beads a nice warm glow. Our lovely caramel luster fire beads will go well in almost any color decor, whether used in indoor fireplaces or outdoor fire pits.They may be used alone, or mixed with other complementary colors for a truly unique look. When the fire feature is lit, your customers and their guests will be treated to a mesmerizing display of gleaming caramel beads reflecting and enhancing the light of the bright yellow flames.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our fire beads aren't just lovely to gaze upon, but also very practical. They do a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire beads a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe, & Long Lasting!
All our fire beads are manufactured using high quality glass via a unique 5-step process that renders them their splendid shine and also allows them to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine.
Another great advantage of our fire beads is that they do not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot. This means they hardly require any cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
1/2” Caramel Luster Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Luster
- Color: Caramel
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download