1/2” Royal Blue Luster Fire Beads
Some people only appreciate the finer things in life and always expect to be treated like royalty. For such blue bloods, we have the perfect treat: our royal blue luster fire beads!
Reminiscent of dark blue gemstones, this luster variety of royal blue has been infused with silica, giving it a gorgeous warm glow which is sure to impress the most hard-to-please audience. Ideal for both indoor or outdoor environments, our royal blue luster fire beads have the unique ability to turn even a modest fire feature into a luxurious work of art. Although ideally suited to silver or off-white backgrounds, these exquisite ornaments will go well with almost all surroundings, dazzling onlookers and beautifying the scenery. They may be used alone, or mixed with other complementary colors for a completely unique look.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our royal blue luster fire beads aren't just splendid to behold, but are also very practical. They do a wonderful job of covering up the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire beads a more desirable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe, & Long Lasting!
All our fire beads are made with high quality glass that has undergone a unique 5-step manufacturing process that renders them a dazzling shine and also allows them to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine.
Another major advantage of our fire beads is that they do not emit any smoke, ash, soot, or harmful chemicals. This means they hardly require any cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
Royal Blue Luster Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Color: Royal Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download