Twilight Luster Fire Beads
Twilight is a time of quiet, when all creatures of the morning head back to their homes for rest. It is a time of strange and mysterious beauty. For some human beings, It is a time of reflection and meditation.
Black and opaque in appearance, our beautiful twilight luster fire beads seem to embody a mysterious elegance. The luster variety has been infused with silica, giving every bead an extra soft warm glow. Perfect for formal affairs, these smooth, luxurious glass pieces are sure to impress even the most hard-to-please audience. They will go wonderfully in light backgrounds which help to accentuate the darkness of the beads, but will also do very well with other backdrops. When the fire feature is lit, all gazes will be fixated on the mesmerizing display of dark black shimmering beads, shining and reflecting the bright yellow light of the flames dancing above them.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our twilight luster fire beads aren't just exquisite to behold, but also very practical. They do a wonderful job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire beads a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire beads are made from high quality glass and undergo a unique 5-step manufacturing process which renders them their brilliant shine and also allows them to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without the slightest damage or discoloration. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine.
Another great advantage of fire beads is that they do not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash. This means that they hardly require any cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
Twilight Luster Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Jar vs Bag: The only difference is the packaging. The fire glass is the exact same. Jars are typically used to display in stores & bags are mostly used for shipping direct.
- Est. Arrival: This product qualifies for same day shipping*. Click here for more details.
- Warranty:This Product Qualifies For a Lifetime Warranty
Manual: Click Here To Download