HPC - 42" X 14" Rectangle H-Burner Fully Assembled, Commercial Grade, CSA Certified Fire Pit Insert - Electronic Ignition & Push Button
The HPC 42" X 14" Rectangle H-Burner Fully Assembled Commercial Grade Fire Pit Insert is perfect for your outdoor gathering place. This fully assembled, commercial grade fire pit insert is certified to provide superior performance. With an EI BTU of 200K and a Push Button BTU of 200K, the 36” X 8” burner provides excellent heat output. The spun design of the stainless steel adds rigidity and the welded gas fitting provides strength. The weep holes allow for drainage, while this great product will provide hours of enjoyment for you and your guests.
- EI BTU: 200K
- Push Button BTU: 200K
- Burner: 36” X 8”
- 24vac Models REQUIRE HPC/ SEBCO 24vac, 100W Power Supply
- Made of #304, 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- The spun design adds rigidity
- Welded gas fitting for strength
- Weep holes for drainage
EI Model Includes:
- Insert: Fully Assembled
- Flex Line: Gas Input and Instructions
FPPK Model Includes:
- Insert: Fully Assembled and Instructions
Sidewall helps with media retention, Pan Lip provides for the recessed burner and blowout box
Remote Electronic Ignition Control (EI Series)
HPC’s top of the line system comes fully assembled and is ready to be installed. The EI Series is available in High/Low as well as On/Off Models. Once installed, the EI Series can be operated with a wall switch or a hand held remote.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting the pilot flame. When the system confirms the pilot flame is present, the main burner will be ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing the start sequence.
- On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available
- Bluetooth High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote as well as a smart app enabling 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows
flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or whole house system.
Features of Electronic Ignition
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Start via wall switch or remote control; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch, Remote Control or your whole house system
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control included). Not for use with your whole house system.
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used with lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2020 ANSI requirements).
Push Button / Flame Sense Control (FPPK Series)
This is our mid-range fire pit insert utilizing safety pilot flame control. Simply push the ignition button and the valve control knob to start. Flame adjustment is done with the knob. The FPPK gives our customers flame sensing technology and is battery operated, negating the need for a power.
How It Works
Start Up: Simultaneously press the valve control knob to start pilot gas flow while pressing the ignition button for spark. Once ignited, release the control knob (about 20 seconds). Lastly, turn the control knob counter clockwise lighting the main burner.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position
Features of Push Button
- Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within the valve box.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
- Flame sensing- system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
- Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
- Battery Operated System- is perfect solution for installs with no power.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Optional Accessories: (Sold Separately)
- Controls: Timers, Power Supplies (For 24vac models), and an Emergency Shutoff
- Paver Bracket (For Match Lit Models)
- Wind Guards
* WARNING: California PROP 65: This product can expose you to Lead & Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Documents & Downloads
FPPK Rectangle H-Burner
MLFPK Rectangle H-Burner
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.