HPC - 43" Round Bowl - Penta Burner Fully Assembled, Commercial Grade, CSA Certified Fire Pit Insert - Electronic Ignition
Looking to add a touch of luxury to your outdoor living space? Check out the HPC 43" Round Bowl Penta Burner Fully Assembled, Commercial Grade Fire Pit Insert. This high-end fire pit insert is made of #304, 18 gauge stainless steel and features a welded gas fitting for added strength. It also has weep holes for drainage, ensuring that your fire pit always looks its best. The 36" penta burner provides plenty of heat, while the spun design adds rigidity. This insert is sure to make a statement in any outdoor setting.
- BTU: 400K
- Burner: 36" Penta
- 24vac models require HPC/ SEBCO 24vac, 100W power supply
- Made of #304, 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- The spun design adds rigidity
- Welded gas fitting for strength
- Weep holes for drainage
- Insert: Fully Assembled
- Flex Line: Gas Input and Instructions
Sidewall helps with media retention, Pan Lip provides for the recessed burner and blowout box
Remote Electronic Ignition Control (EI Series)
HPC’s top of the line system comes fully assembled and is ready to be installed. The EI Series is available in High/Low as well as On/Off Models. Once installed, the EI Series can be operated with a wall switch or a hand held remote.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting the pilot flame. When the system confirms the pilot flame is present, the main burner will be ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing the start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available
Bluetooth High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote as well as a smart app enabling 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or whole house system.
Features of Electronic Ignition
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Start via wall switch or remote control; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch, Remote Control or your whole house system
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control included). Not for use with your whole house system.
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used with lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2020 ANSI requirements).
Optional Accessories: (Sold Separately)