Ranger Cast Iron Wok Top by Solo Stove
Open fire cooking, in the backyard and beyond. Custom-molded for the Ranger Cooking System, Cast Iron Wok invigorates your wood-fired fare with a fusion of authentic methods and modern aesthetics.
Wok is one component of the Ranger Cooking System and must be used with Hub and Ranger for a safe and complete experience.
- Cast Iron Wok - For saucy stir-frys.
Cast Iron Wok has an incredible range of abilities thanks to the broad, gently sloped design. Simplify your camp kitchen and take on recipes that call for a sauté, sear, simmer, and more.
Easy to Use
Novice chefs can achieve mastery of open fire cooking in no time with Cast Iron Wok’s natural counter to intense heat. It heats up gradually and evenly but makes a swift transition to deliver high, steady heat to maintain perfect cooking temperatures for saucy stir-fry.
The longevity of cast iron is legendary and owed to its ability to season. Non-stick and polymerized, a seasoned Cast Iron Wok is easy to clean for life-long use. Cast Iron Wok wears in without wearing out, creating limitless opportunities to light up for years to come.
Cleverly designed with portability in mind, everything from packing to assembly is effortless, so you can focus on the trip of a lifetime or crafting wood-fired fare.
Ranger Cooking System
Cast Iron Wok is part of a well-oiled machine made for creating good moments.
Rediscover Open Fire Cooking
- Powered by the signature 360° Airflow Design of Ranger, 4-6 split logs will reduce to a single layer of glowing embers.
- Hub offers Cast Iron Wok a precise 6.5” lift above the super-hot cooking coals.
- Affixed with three stabilizing feet, Cast Iron Wok joins with Hub by clever design and unshakable balance.
- Easily stoke and refuel without disturbing your recipes, through Hub’s three broad windows.
- Two easy-grip handles let you safely maneuver while assembling, cooking, or unloading.
- Ranger’s Cooking System makes hearth and flame one and the same– stoke and refuel after a hot and hearty meal to enjoy a signature smokeless fire.
- Materials Cast Iron
- Fuel Lump kiln-dried chunk wood
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 14.75 in | 37.5 cm
- Depth: 2 in | 5 cm
- Weight: 12.5 lbs | 5.7 kg