Ranger Hub by Solo Stove
Open fire cooking, elevated. Hub is the perfect adapter, allowing Ranger to become your go-to tool for a safe and intentional cooking experience over an open flame.
Hub is one component of a complete Ranger Cooking System.
- Hub - Elevates your cooking practice
Hub turns searing-hot flames into the softened heat for perfectly cooked treats and eats. A slight lift with a stable fit places your Cast Iron Cooktops at the ideal height to endure the signature heat of Ranger.
Cleverly designed with portability in mind, everything from packing to assembly is effortless, so you can focus on the trip of a lifetime or crafting wood-fired fare. Nested within Ranger, Hub stores well and goes anywhere
Deep-drawn from 304 stainless steel, the seamless construction has all the strength and durability of Ranger to last a lifetime.
Ranger Cooking System
Hub is part of a well-oiled machine made for creating good moments. Trailside suppers and flame-to-table feasts are possible with Ranger, Cast Iron Cooktops, and accessories to complete the experience.
Rediscover Open Fire Cooking
- Powered by the signature 360° Airflow Design of Ranger, 4-6 split logs will reduce to a single layer of glowing embers.
- Hub offers Cast Iron Cooktops a precise 6.5” lift above the super-hot cooking coals.
- Affixed with three stabilizing feet, the Cast Iron Cooktop joins with Hub by clever design and unshakable balance.
- Easily stoke and refuel without disturbing your recipes, through Hub’s three broad windows.
- Two easy-grip handles let you safely maneuver while assembling, cooking, or unloading.
- Ranger’s Cooking System makes hearth and flame one and the same– stoke and refuel after a hot and hearty meal to enjoy a signature smokeless fire.
- Materials 304 Stainless Steel
- Diameter Top: 11.5 in | Diameter Base: 14.25 in
- Height: 6.5 in
- Weight: 2lbs