Touchstone - Forte Steel Mesh Screen Non Reflective 80048 40" Recessed Electric Fireplace
Classic fireplace size at 40 inches wide x 26.5 inches high, with a non-reflective metal screen front for a traditional look.
- Mesh steel front provides a reflection-free, traditional fireplace look
- Designed with front heating vents so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Includes log set and crystals
- Slim frame with a large 31" x 17" fireplace display area showcases Touchstone's industry-leading realistic LED flames
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120v
The Forte™ Steel Electric Fireplace features a glass-free, matte black, metal mesh screen front for a more traditional style. Combining a classic fireplace size without a reflective glass front, the Forte Steel has the look of a wood-burning fireplace with the ease of an electric fireplace.
All the Features of The Sideline® Series, in a Classic Fireplace Size
Like all Touchstone® electric fireplaces, the Forte Steel gives you the beauty and warmth of a fireplace without the open flame, smell or cleanup. The Forte Steel Mesh Screen model includes all the features of the top rated Sideline Electric Fireplace collection, including easy flush mount installation, built in heater and realistic 3-color LED flames.
Realistic Flame, Cool to the Touch Front
The true-to-life flame sets Touchstone electric fireplaces apart from other brands. Customers tell us the flame display looks just like a gas burning fireplace. Energy-efficient LED bulbs power the flame and deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess.
The metal screen front remains cool to the touch, for added peace of mind when using the fireplace around children or pets.
Control the flame intensity and colors by remote control or touchpad. The Forte Steel has 5 flame intensity settings from soft ember to full fire blaze and 3 flame colors: orange, blue and orange/blue combo.
Built-In Heater, All Season Use
No chimney, venting or gas line needed, the Forte Steel Mesh Screen Electric Fireplace adds coziness to your room with the push of a button. The heat and flame controls work independently so you can enjoy the flames in any season or climate, with the heater turned on or off.
The built-in 5100 BTU heater adds supplemental heat to a room up to 400 square feet. The heater has two heat settings (high and low).
Includes Both Faux Log and Glass Crystals - Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline™Fireplaces
All Sideline™ Fireplaces ship with both glass crystals and a faux log set, so you can choose the style that is right for you. For a modern feel, use the crystals; for a traditional look, use the faux log.
Mounting and Installation
Designed to be inserted in a fireplace accent wall or mantel, the Forte Steel's heat vents are located on the top front of the unit. You can also hang the 5 1/2 Inch deep Forte Steel directly on the wall, and add a surround if desired. Mounting is available on the back or sides of the unit.
Simple, easy-to-follow installation and mounting instructions are included.
Recommended Distance From Mounted TV
We recommend placing your Forte Steel at least 8" below your ceiling or 8" below your mounted flat screen television for safe clearance from the heater.
- Black steel front with traditional metal-screen covering hearth
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for in-wall recessed mounting
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode operates with or without heat for flame-only effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- Frame Color: Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 40" wide x 26 1/2" high x 5 5/8" deep
- Recessed Dimensions: 36 17/32" wide x 25 19/32" high x 5 1/4" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 36 25/32" wide x 25 27/32" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Fire Dimensions: 31 47/64" wide x 16 11/32" tall
- Part number: 80048
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,000
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 44.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 60 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 12
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts