Grand Canyon Gas Logs - AZ Juniper See Through Vented Indoor/Outdoor Logs
Arizona Juniper (Logs Only)
Splitting + Wood Decay Details | Sourced From Northern Arizona
The Story Behind the Stack
The logs in the Arizona Juniper collection were discovered in the backwoods of Arizona’s pine enriched forest of Northern Arizona. While hiking through these woods, our Log Hunters found fallen juniper trees with distinctive characteristics like no others in the area. Realizing that they had found something special, our team gathered up as many logs as they could to create a stunning log set available to you exclusively from Grand Canyon Gas Logs.
- Sizes: 18″, 21″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
- Compatibility: 2 / 3 Burner Front View and See Through
- Installation: Vented, Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Configuration: Front View & See Through
- Craftsmanship: Individually Cast Logs Mixed with Ceramic Fiber, High Temperature Concrete, Stainless Steel Fiber mesh & Hand Painted
VENTED LOGS - All Logs manufactured by Grand Canyon Gas Logs are individually cast and hand painted to perfection. All logs are built with a high temperature concrete, ceramic refractory and stainless-steel fiber mesh. Logs installed indoors carry a lifetime warranty and logs that are installed outside carry a 5-year warranty.