Grand Canyon Gas Logs - AZ Weathered Oak See Through Vented Indoor/Outdoor Logs
Arizona Weathered Oak Logs Only
Lighting Struck Oak Details | Sourced From the Red Vermillion Cliffs
The Story Behind the Stack
Forty years ago, a young boy was hiking through the Red Vermilion Cliffs on the Arizona-Utah border when him and his family came across a scrub oak that had been struck down by Mother Nature. The sheer awe and beauty of this lighting struck oak would leave a lifelong impression on the young boy’s mind. In October of 2011, the same scrub oak was rediscovered laying in the same spot that it had been 40 years earlier – only more beautiful than ever. The boy, now a man with a family of his own, backpacked the logs of the fallen oak out of the canyon to be casted, painted, and enjoyed in your home today.
- Sizes: 18″, 21″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 60″
- Compatibility: 2 / 3 Burner Front View and See Through
- Installation: Vented, Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Configuration: Front View & See Through
- Craftsmanship: Individually Cast Logs Mixed with Ceramic Fiber, High Temperature Concrete, Stainless Steel Fiber mesh & Hand Painted
VENTED LOGS - All Logs manufactured by Grand Canyon Gas Logs are individually cast and hand painted to perfection. All logs are built with a high temperature concrete, ceramic refractory and stainless-steel fiber mesh. Logs installed indoors carry a lifetime warranty and logs that are installed outside carry a 5-year warranty.