White Mountain Hearth - Tahoe Clean-Face Direct-Vent Fireplace, Deluxe 36", Millivolt & Intermittent Pilot control with On/Off Switch, Log Set- NG/LP
Tahoe Clean-Face Deluxe models feature our Contour tube-style burner, designed to complement the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set, and produce a natural dancing flame.
The Clean-Face Deluxe Fireplace comes with a discreet air distribution channel that eliminates the look of louvers, yet still allows you to operate the optional blower. It features a large heat-resistant, tempered glass window that provides an unobstructed view of the log set.
Choose an optional liner – Aged Brick, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone, or Black Reflective – to customize your fireplace.
Tahoe Clean-Face Deluxe models require 17-3/4, and use 4 x 6-5/8 venting, making them ideal for applications where wall-cavity space is tight.
Designed for in-wall installation, your Tahoe Direct-Vent fireplace can be finished with tile or other non-combustible material, which conceals the outer edge of the fireplace to provide a true built-in appearance.
- Tempered Glass: 20 x 30 1/2
- Top or Rear Vent, Venting: 4 x 6 5/8 (Refer to manual for venting requirements)
- Framing 39 H x 38 1/4 W x 18 D (see manual before framing) Variable Speed Blower available as an Accessory
- Pallet Quantity: 6
- Weight: 126 lbs.
- Propane - BTU Max/Min - 20,000/16,500
- Natural Gas - BTU Max/Min - 20,000/14,000
- 6-piece Ceramic Fiber Log Set